Digital Stimulus Books

Sarah Holden, Building Blocks Speech
I am a pediatric SLP just starting my own private practice.  I'm getting ready to make some big purchases & buy some basic tests to get going.  My dilemma: go old school & buy regular tests or go digital.  I just came across the digital bundle from Pearson: Five digital stimulus books on one flash drive for a fraction of the cost.  I know that kids are immediately engaged by pictures on the iPhone & iPad, so it seems like it could be a win-win.  http://www.speechandlanguage.com/digitalstimbooks
Thoughts and feedback from SLP who are using digital testing materials?  Go old school or go digital?  Thanks so much for your help