Do it for the Kids!

Kelly Posch
Are you a special education professional dedicated to getting the job done?  I'm hoping you can help me.  I'm looking for dedicated therapists and education teaching professionals to help my up and coming K-12 students be the best they can be.  If you know of anyone who may be interested in learning more please have them contact me on 484-383-0120 or email me at kposch@kesgroup.net.
I work with Special Education Teachers, School Psychologists, PT's, On-Line Therapy and OT's.